Sorry its taken so long to update. It has been a long and yet rather short spring for me. Since coming back from Florida I have gone to work and spent time with Samantha afterwards. I get up anywhere from 6:30 and 7:00, and leave for work at 7:30. Sometime around 8:00 i get to work, and start doing stuff. I work at the BYU Food Micro Lab, so i test meat products for the church and dairy products for the BYU Creamery.
Samantha just finished spring term, so our schedule will change now, but up until now she has had class from 10:00 to 2:00 with a break at 11:00, we would meet and get lunch at 11:00. Afterwards we would go to class and work, and then walk home together a little after 2:00. It was awesome eating lunch with Samantha every day. If I couldn't get away from work for some reason I would get really sad. I enjoy every second I have with my wife. (ps, i love saying that).
At home we play games, watch TV, talk, and eat food. Occasionally we get a little bored, but we find ways to pass the time.
It will be really interesting to see what the next few months bring. Samantha has class from 4:00-6:00 every day, so we won't likely get a chance to see each other as often. That will be really sad.
Oh, by the way, we had an awesome and really sad day yesterday. It was awesome because we found a kitty wandering around outside our apartment and it followed us home. For a few blissful hours we got to pretend we had a cat, but I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that we wouldn't be able to keep the cat. That thought made me really depressed, and eventually we had to let that cat return to wherever it came from. I can't wait until we can have a cat: a little tabby, orange, friendly, and very cute to match my wife.
Our Stats
We began our little Slaugh family chapter on May 1, 2010, in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple about 2 and half years ago! Sam stays busy working for Ralcorp Frozen Foods (better known as the people who make cookies for Lofthouse), creating all sorts of fun new recipes to go out for production. Samantha also stays pretty busy, working over in the laboratory blood bank at St. Mark's Hospital. Jayson is 1 and a half years old and growing up so quickly--he never ceases to amaze us! Maxwell is just one week old, but has already brought a fun new dynamic to our house. We love music, making new friends (that means YOU!), eating good food, being with our super awesome families, and each other :]
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment