Best Blogger Tips

Our Stats

We began our little Slaugh family chapter on May 1, 2010, in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple about 2 and half years ago! Sam stays busy working for Ralcorp Frozen Foods (better known as the people who make cookies for Lofthouse), creating all sorts of fun new recipes to go out for production. Samantha also stays pretty busy, working over in the laboratory blood bank at St. Mark's Hospital. Jayson is 1 and a half years old and growing up so quickly--he never ceases to amaze us! Maxwell is just one week old, but has already brought a fun new dynamic to our house. We love music, making new friends (that means YOU!), eating good food, being with our super awesome families, and each other :]

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mid Summer Blues

Wow, it certainly has been a long time since I have written in here. I've been so caught up in doing my own blog (samanthasproject365.wordpress) that I've almost forgotten this entirely! I still think it's important to write here though (especially if I make Sam do it every so often), so let's see if I can think of anything good.

Uhh......nothing really exciting has actually been going on with me, come to think of it. Just living the typical summer life. Sleeping in, watching waaaayyyyy too much TV, being bored, and then spending some time with Sam--mostly consisting of us watching TV. Blah. Oh, occasionally (Monday and Wednesday from 4-6) I go to my one class and am bored with it for a few hours.

I am more excited than I've probably ever been for school to start in a month or so. I'm dying for a bit of structure in my life, just to get out of the house for a good chunk of the day, and to actually stimulate my mind some. Even though I will hate getting up early, being forced to sit through a bunch of boring classes, and do homework........I could really use it. I'd like to lose weight, and I think actually being away from food and this house could really help. I'd also like to NOT lose my mind, which I'm pretty sure I'm headed toward.

So, in short.......are you bored? Please call me cause I am too!

No comments:

Post a Comment