At two months old he weighs 11.6 pounds (49th percentile), is 21 1/8 inches long (88th percentile), and has a head measurement in the 27th percentile. Weird proportions, but he is awfully cute (as evidenced here)!
He got his first round of immunizations, and according to Sam he let out a new kind of cry altogether.....sadly I wasn't there because I had lab class. Apparently the nurse who gave Jayson the vaccinations said that he had never seen a 2 month old so alert and strong enough to resist him--keep in mind this particular pediatrician office sees SO MANY kids (as proof Sam had to wait an extra hour past the scheduled appointment time we had) so that kinda meant something to me. Today Jayson proved his strength again.....
And now you know why I am so impressed with little guy. Oh--and about a minute after Sam turned off the camera, Jayson decided he had had enough, and rolled from back to tummy for the first time ever. What a kid :]
No comments:
Post a Comment